COMMUNITY AND SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT PROJECT (CSDP) FEDERAL PROJECT SUPPORT UNIT (FPSU) WEEKLY NEWS
FPSU CONCLUDES RECRUITMENT INTERVIEW
The Supervising Institution for the Federal Project Support Unit (FPSU), the National Social Safety Net Coordinating Office (NASSCO) has conducted recruitment interview on 26th, 27th and 28th July 2017 to fill vacant positions at the FPSU.
The rigorous interview session was through oral and practical computer test.
The FPSU Management and our crew members wish all applicants safe journey back to their various destination as we eagerly await the result of the interview and eventual clearance by the World Bank.
Please Click here to get the rest of the news.
- World Bank urges Abia to implement councils’ poverty survey- THE GUARDIAN- https://goo.gl/G9Rvr3
- World Bank: Fed Govt showing more interest in social investment- THE NATION https://goo.gl/a8LWaW
- World Bank hails Nigeria’s interest in social investment- DAILY TRUST https://goo.gl/RekgWw
- FG showing more interest in social investment-Says World Bank- BUSINESS TOURCH https://goo.gl/46Rn5S
- World Bank trains officials on Community, social development- PUNCH, https://goo.gl/j1wPVq
- W/Bank trains officials on devt project- DAILY TRUST- https://goo.gl/1miDve